Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Good One

This is hands down my favorite place to drop in and find a proven good recipe.

The Baking Pan

I am so thankful to see Spring has officially arrived, even though gloves and boots are still required in my area of the world. Spring brings the fresh flavors of lemon, mint, and strawberry back into our baking.

My girls came over for a good old fashioned Sunday dinner tonight. Two baked chickens, scalloped potatoes, green beans, and a delicious salad which Anna brought.

We decided on our Easter menu. Of course, dessert was decided first. A banana split bar... On the healthy side, we are doing a salad buffet bar, and steak on the grill. Nothing says Easter like a dead cow. Oh, stop hating!

Have a good week friends!

P.S.
maybe I will go all out and make this cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment