Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Just in case!


When my kids were little and we left the house for the day we would pack a day bag. We always used the expression "Let's pack this because of our old buddy Justin... Justin Case" We would pack a few things just in case we needed them.

Today, I needed to be reminded of the proverb of walking away if you don't like what people are saying. So in honor of my old buddy Justin Case, I'm posting this reminder to myself.
I have had weeks and weeks of dealing with people whom it has been hard for me to determine if they are friend or foe. In personal relationships and professional.

I have met a few good doctors and have come across a few who have just incited panic into my world. Mister has been sick. My Mom is aging. This brings a lot of opinions.
Tomorrow I will listen with my feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment