Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

dogs and donuts

Look, my dogs like to spoon. Cookie is the little white dog in the back of the bed, she's a snarky old lady sometimes. She's always kind to Tucker,  he's the big brown guy in the front.

I'm curious, is it possible to recreate those little chocolate gem doughnuts in my home kitchen? Call me gross but, oh how I love those waxy little blobs.Maybe you have seen the donuts of which I crave. I prefer the variety that comes in a bag with the little plastic window on the front. My guess is the little concoctions are about the least healthy food choice I could possibly want for breakfast. Coffee, waxy doughnuts...better than a Lucky Strike and a beer I guess.
Yep, you guessed it, tons of snow in our area tonight. The dogs will snuggle and I will eat doughnuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment